Subject: Follow-up study on designs EU harmonised guarantee label and notice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 15:15:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to invite you to participate in this second survey on the 
design of an EU harmonised label for commercial guarantees of durability and 
an EU harmonised notice for the legal guarantee of conformity, as set out by 
the Directive (EU) 2024/825 on Empowering Consumers for the Green 
Transition. Compared to the first survey, this second survey aims to gather 
stakeholders’ feedback on preliminary designs of the harmonised label and 
notice.

We are conducting this survey on behalf of the European Commission (DG JUST) 
and European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). Your 
feedback is of utmost importance to ensure that existing knowledge, 
expertise and different perspectives are taken into account in the design of 
the harmonised label and notice. More information about the study can be 
found in the letter enclosed. The survey questions are also attached to this 
email for your information. Please note that this PDF is not suited to 
submit your response. We welcome your answers to the questions via the link 
below.

We would be grateful if you could share your insights by Thursday the 24th 
of October. This is the key deadline to ensure that we can include your 
perspectives into our analyses.

Please consider forwarding this survey invitation to your members so they 
can contribute their valuable insights as well.

You can access the survey directly by clicking on the button “Start Survey” 
below.

 <https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042186&id=> 
START SURVEY

If the link does not work, please copy and paste the text below into your 
internet browser: 
https://eusurveys.ipsosinteractive.com/mriweb/mriweb.dll?i.project=S24042186&id=

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact 
[email-masked].

We thank you in advance for your participation and valuable input.

Yours sincerely,

Sara Gysen